Logo and banner design1
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $200
- Entries Received: 30
- Winner: Farbez67
We are currently looking to find a logo and banners for our newly formed research lab named "Future Mobility Lab" which will be launched soon.
Our slogan is "Leading the research innovation in smart cities!" and our work is mainly around transportation, data science and smart cities.
We are looking for a logo and banner that can represent our work and speak for itself.
• The logo may use the letters "FMlab" as the main body or written as full text – whatever suits the logo idea
• The slogan may be under the logo using the formal font but not mandatory. For the Banners, the whole name of the lab and slogan should appear.
• For the logo: it should be a rectangle including the acronym “FMlab” or something like that of size 16:9 (but not sure). We want to use this logo as the website icon, on the email name tag, name card, and presentations.
• For the banners: we want both vertical and horizontal versions of the header, which we are planning to sue for our website presentation, or for printing it in Event Banners, on document headers, powerpoints, etc.
• Both the logo and the banners must have a sense of hi-tech, research, innovation, digital feeling.
• Keywords for designing: Vehicle, transportation, public transport, smart cities, cloud computing, internet of things, autonomous vehicle, wireless communication and so on. (Choose some of the keywords for designing).
• Preferred colours: blue, white, metallic or any colours that have a hint of technology and innovation.
“Brief and clean design. Good communication. Hope you do better in the versioning of the design. Have a lovely day!”