Need an AWESOME T-shirt Artist for a Military Toy Company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $30
- Entries Received: 23
- Winner: xexexdesign
We're looking for an AWESOME T-Shirt artist to help us fulfill our new line of T-shirts.
In our business, we sell collectible models, fine art, and old relics of cars, motorcycles, fighter planes, tanks, ships, - most any type of cool vehicle. We're working on a new website scheduled to launch next month and for that launch, we want an amazing T-shirt line to accompany it.
Our T-shirt line will focus on hot rod vehicles such as Harley Motorcycles, Fighter Planes, Tanks, Cool Cars, and more! We've attached an initial mockup and a design language doc to show the "style" we're looking for - but we want to see YOUR version come through!
So here's the contest for the T-shirt design:
- Type: 1 T-shirt Design
- Location: Chest graphic only
- Overall Shape: Circular, Oval, or Round edged Rectangle/Square, no sharp-edged Rectangle/Squares
- Color: 1 - White (on black background)
- Verbiage: "Oversexed, Overpaid, & Overhere!", "Aces In Action"
- Imagery: Sherman Tank (included), Spade Logo (included - this the symbol for our logo - it must be prominent), Waving American Flag (not included), Feel free to add other U.S. related imagery - stars, eagle, etc
- Design Language: Please see the files (mockup-oldexterminator, T-shirt Design Language) for the style we're looking for. Please feel free to add your own creative flare to the design. The swirly, textured, look in 1-color is what we're looking for, but have fun with it and show off your skillz!
- File Type/Size: All submissions should deliver a hi-resolution proof which can be closely inspected. The winner will provide all raw files and a print-ready transparent EPS file.
We have many more T-Shirt Design Concepts to create and hope to find our new artist in this process! Thank you to all who participate and we look forward to your submissions!
“We held a t-shirt design contest to support the launch of our new website. We included a few design guidelines and had many designers apply with some amazing designs. One stood out above the rest however. Ezequiel "Hit a Home Run" with his design and we hope to use him again in the future to expand upon the work he started.”
AcesInAction, United States.