Creative logo contest
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €20
- Entries Received: 59
- Winner: elena13vw
These are the criteria for this contest:
- The logo is a word. The word is 'Hubsterdam'
- I'd like you to play with one or maybe two of the letters and give it an extra feature
- Have a look at the attached images to get inspiration and see what I mean
- It it for a Dutch website, so please incorporate one of these two artefacts:
a windmill or a bicycle/bicycle wheel. Have a look at the images for some ideas. This means that if you play with the letters to give it an extra feature, you can make a letter look like a windmill or like a bicycle wheel for example
- Preferred colour schemes
- Black with orange
- Black with light blue
- This is NOT going to be a logo for an (online) bicycle store, it's for a marketing and sales company. So don't exaggerate on the bike aspect, as that's not the point. It's rather about the 'Hub' concept, such a bicycle wheel hub and spoke.
- Make sure that the entire logo has a rectangular shape, so don't make an element of your design stick out on top or below (so don't do it like in the image 'Logo idea' a I sent, where the windmill sticks out on top, please don't!)
If you have any other questions before you hand in your entry, please leave a comment and I'll reply as soon as possible.
“Excellent designer and good communication. Took the description I wrote and gave it her own twist in a simple yet beautiful manner. Highly recommended.”