Design an inspirational wall for a PE Department of a middle school
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $115
- Entries Received: 17
For a middle school I am looking for a graphic designer who can make a nice concept to spice up the boring wall in the hallway to the gym. It should be a high 'Nike' feeling.
Good to know:
• the outcome should be inspirational, positive, appealing and motivational for students to do sports
• The colors of the logo should be incorporated in the design (see attached logo)
• Base of the concept will be students (life size) photographed while doing their favorite sports (variety of approx. 15 sporters will be photographed in total, male, female etc etc.) (see attached examples)
• Combined with some motivational quotes like ‘ Everyday is a chance to get better’, ‘On good days work out, on bad days even work out harder’, ‘You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take’, 'Winners are not people who never fail, but people who never quit', 'It never gets easier, you just get better' etc.
Size of the artwork:
• 3,5 meter high x 30 meter length
• Take care (see attached picture) there are 2 doors next to eachother in the wall
• All the current information frames etc on the wall will be removed
• The final design will be printed directly on the wall
What inspires me?
• have put some ideas I like from pinterest as attachment to give you a better understanding, it should be modern, state of the art and have a high 'Nike' feeling.
What do I want for now?
• A: concept/proposal for a wall design (really based on 3,5 meter x 30 meter)
• B: Art impression of the concept integrated in the enclosed picture (to see how the concept looks like in ‘real’).
Note if I have a final ‘go’ on the concept from my client I might work with the winning designer on projectbase for the final roll out of this specific project.
Update 27th of april: Additional info, photography of the individual sporters should play a major rol in the concept I am looking for. Individual sporters stand alone (clipping) in black and white or duotone printed on big size.