Design Circular Infograph - Technician Completing Jobs Remotely
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $90
- Entries Received: 13
- Winner: dymetrios
***NOTE: To make an entry, you can produce the first 2 of the points for an Infograph. Extra points will be given if you provide a general overview of the Infograph. i.e. I do not expect you to complete the whole Infograph as your entry.***
Below contains a list with all of the points that will be covered in the 7 point Infograph.
Underneath each of the points, I have described what sort of image is required for that point.
1. Uptick generated task to AS1851
- Show the technician receiving an alert via a desktop or phone. i.e. Show sound being received.
2. Technician commences task (i.e. Checklist)
- Show the technician like the worker on the top of this ad ([login to view URL]) with them on the left hand side of a fire extinguisher. Also show the screen of the tablet they're using. On this tablet screen, there will be 3 ticked boxes, and 3 unticked boxes
3. Technician identifies issue while completing task, takes photo and quotes defect
- Show a mobile taking a photo of the fire extinguisher
4. Technician sends quote to client
- Show technician connected to client on a map with a line and a transition of information from the client to the client
5. Client receives notification via email mobile or portal
- Show an alert being received via a desktop or phone. i.e. Show sound being received.
6. Client approves quote
- Show a screen with QUOTE written on top with the client ticking in green
7. Technician fixes issue
- Show technician with their hands on fire extinguisher
- On the Infograph, the image will be displayed on top and the text description will be displayed below it.
- I want a circular flow diagram containing 7 points. It is important to note that point 7 will flow into point 1 showing how it is a continual process.
- The images must be cartoon or line drawings. They do not necessarily need to be coloured in, unless you feel it would look better.
- The font for the text is Futura.
- I have attached the company logo and welcome you to try and use colour #d37e27 which will match with the logo
DELIVERABLE: The artwork will need to be delivered as a fully layered .psd.
“He understood the spec and produced a great entry to the contest. ”