- Status: Closed
- Prize: $200
- Entries Received: 101
- Winner: moro2707
Update based on current entries:
Commercial buildings only, i.e. skyscrapers
Inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright style, use for wording
Use trees, water, leaves, fish symbol or tail some or all in combination
Incorporate mesh characteristics of the tape
Add tag line: Green Zip Tape - Sustainability by design...
We want a new, fresher, more modern looking professional logo for a construction product (Green Zip carbon fiber drywall partition system) that allows drywall to be demounted and reused. The product promotes environmentally sustainable building in that it can divert drywall from ending up in landfills and help to save the planet!
1. Logo should have a professional look (i.e. not cartoonish). This is a sustainable building product invented by an accomplished, award-winning architect and design/font should reflect that
2. No ClipArt; original designs ONLY.
3. Be creative. For example:
• A roll of green mesh tape, unwinding, twisting and melding into a green leaf
• A city skyline with some fine green mesh skyscrapers standing out above other buildings
• Try your hand at a tag line!
4. A simple Google Images search will show you our existing logo; please don’t copy that!
5. Logo should acknowledge green/environmental aspect. Logo design should include the product name "Green Zip Tape," preferably in "architecture style" font like Frank Lloyd Wright.
6. Attached Word doc shows some logos we like. Also attached is a picture of the Green Zip Tape product. Also some samples of "architecture style" font like Frank Lloyd Wright.