Illustrate a sketch for an infographic
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $150
- Entries Received: 16
- Winner: anat21om
THIS CONTEST END DATE WILL BE BROUGHT FORWARD TO TOMORROW. IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU
We would like you to illustrate the comparison of two production methods of producing cooking oils:
- One method is complex, heavily processed and made with chemicals;
- The second method is simple, chemical-free and more natural. This method is our production technique.
Attached we have sketched the stages of production for these two methods. We need you, as an illustrator, to re-create this as a high quality infographic, compatible for mobile phone viewing (for example on Instagram stories).
Colours: for the "processed" production method, use greys or dull colours to highlight the unnatural process. For our production method, use our attached colour palette, yellow (for the oil) or natural colours (e.g. sky blue, green). Don't use any unnatural looking colours, for example the pipes that go to fill up the bottles shouldn't be blue or green, they should be the colour of the oils, which are provided with the oil bottle images.
Please note, the key messages from this sketch/infographic are:
1) The processed oil production method is complex, industrial, full of chemicals, unnatural and unhealthy.
2) Our production method is simpler, natural and healthier.
1) Our sketch showing the stages of production, plus mark-ups to clarify the content. Note, i am not a professional artist, so this sketch is not perfect, we need you to make it look professional and visually appealing.
2) Our bottles, to be used in the infographic.
3) Bottles for "processed oils" production method (please cut these out of the image supplied).
4) Our colour palette.
5) The map of location and the Google Maps co-ordinates for where our oil comes from (to be used at the start of our production method).
6) A photo of what a typical factory looks like that produces a processed oil method "RBD factory"
The final sketch needs to look like a professional, artistic drawing, not a cheap computer-looking image.
We look forward to hearing from you.
“Anatolii's work was exceptional, far superior to any other work i saw in my Contest. He perfectly followed detailed instructions and produced the highest standard of exactly what we wanted. He was also very accommodating for updates. I would definitely hire again. Thank you so much for your great work!”