Logo Design for a Financial Planning Firm
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $230
- Entries Received: 1147
I am starting up a Financial Planning firm and looking to create a logo for my company.
The name of the company will be JMT Wealth Management.
JMT are my initials, Jake Mathew Taylor.
A few things I am looking for:
• Colours that represent clarity and quality (not too dark). Not sure what colours to use so I was hoping to get some suggestions on what I should be using. Golden yellow I have liked in the past (however doesn't need to be used). Not sure if the colour palate should be limited to 3-4 colours?
• A design that perceives a level of excellence.
• My target market is, high net wealth families that are around 40-55 years old. So I want a logo that has a professional feel without being too outdated.
• A logo should appeal to males and females.
• I will be based in Toorak, Victoria. It is the wealthiest suburb in Victoria, so it needs to appeal to that community.
• I work with individual clients but still want to have a bigger feel to the business (but not too corporate).
• My main focus in approach to work is quality over quantity.
Areas of focus for a Financial Planning business are cashflow management, debt management, investment planning, retirement planning, insurances, estate planning and Centrelink. However, I will be building a brand around Investment planning, in particular asset allocation advice.
Need any other information or clarity that could help, please let me know.