Topical vector graphics for marketing - Good design match will lead to more work!
- Status: Pending
- Prize: $200
- Entries Received: 37
Please create 10 vector graphics based on a 1600 pixel square. The look and feel should match stylistically between all of them and shouldn't be too complicated - the idea is to easily explain the high level steps to accomplish the task. Below are some idea starters but I'm open to other topics/categories that you think would work in this line of thinking. Each graphic should have a catchy tagline/title at the top to capture attention.
1. how search engine optimization (SEO) works
2. how amazon FBA works
3. how dropshipping works
4. how to create effective online ads
5. 9 lead magnet ideas to build an email list
6. Powerful marketing - illustrate a mix of related items for $24.99 + $5 shipping for $29.99 total then the same bundle at same end price but includes free shipping. Ask which looks like a better deal?
7. Stay ahead of the competition - graphic depicting better/healthier life choices. Such as but not limited to - watch webinars vs watch netflix, work on your side hustle vs sleeping in, listen to podcasts vs listen to music, etc
8. Tips to keep growing on social media
9. decision fatigue - how wearing the same/similar outfits every day helps you save decision making power for more important things
10. Don't listen to negative people - First they'll challenge you, then they'll laugh at you, and in the end they'll join you. Keep hustling!