I have a car that is currently in pieces. I can't 3d print it because the pieces would look too obvious. I need someone with creative talent to make me another vehicle that looks just like or very similar to the image I drew. The blue represents the glass and yellow represents the trunk (Do not join this with the rest of the car, make it detachable)
...developers. I am looking for Android developer with high skill for android and maps. I have one Android project for offline map. I will provide the project and I need a just one sample for this. I have done work for draw point, line, polygon and I just need to display label on the map. I found one solution for that but I could not figure out. You need to
We seek Burmese translators to translate some documents from Burmese into English and vice versa. Please send your CV and rates for translation and proofreading. Thank you very much. Best.
Hi, I am looking for a remixer initially for one song, with prospects of a lot more regular work should the product be good. Focused on Indian specifically Bollywood and Bhangra remix with fusion style.
Redesign the attached website landing page. Name - "[url removed, login to view]" Tag line - "Get PAID for streaming LIVE" Content - exactly the same as in the sample - three labeled fields and a button. Please make a much better design! Thats it
my website in opencart i need some header and navigation changes and some view product style i day only some look like app
One page ad that I want to look appealing to the eye with nice flow: I also already have a logo and 3 pictures I want to added to this that are uploaded under "attached files" - (The portrait in color is me and the 2 other black and white portraits are pictures of people who wrote my testimonials below. Andrea has short hair and hoop earrings Sarah
I need to implement the InstallReferrerReceiver in IONIC app See the following native android sample code Also refer the this video: [url removed, login to view] <receiver android:name="[url removed, login to view]" android:exported="true" android:permission="android.permission.INSTALL_PACKAGES"> <intent-filter>
Modify the code in the program that will be given to you by adding two functions called paintTerm(x) and paintType(t) that draw each of the trees using ascii characters, for instnce as in: l | a / l a | / l 0 0 | 1 Any other visually similar representation would do.
...website is - [url removed, login to view] for your reference. I am attaching 8folders, you need to design 1 banner for 1 Folder with Different Banners. I am also attaching some sample banners which we have made in the past. Terms of Payment - Without sending 8 satisfactory website banners, the payment will not be processed. HD Images can be shared if
need to be https compliant // missing files 100 % fix all errors on file migrate to php from 5.5 to 7.1 [url removed, login to view]
...(back-end programming) of it is about 90% complete. I need that completed and to give the site a better look and feel, it looks mediocre right now. I would like you to respond with re-stating something that I looking for, such as the look and feel or completed the remaining 10% of the back-end work. Attached are 2 images showing the capability the
Design an ad for flyer
See the image I'm looking for. I need it to look MUCH better. Find a screen similar to the one I made, put it in there 3 times. The screens need to give it a "real" feeling. I will need the PSD for this. Original attached as well ([url removed, login to view]) Thanks!
We need a freelancer with experience using divi builder to finish off our website. Most of it is done, but we need some imagery added to match the content (currently using stock place holders), and some design touch up and enhancements to improve the user experience before the site goes live. Address is: [url removed, login to view] and password to view is: wmds2018 Would like the project co...
I need to create sample dashboards for a data analytcis tool and Google Adsense is on of the data sources the tool uses - if you have a Google Adsense account with data in it, I can pay you $20 if I can connect up to it to create a sample dashboard for my company. You can also have . free Datadeck account! Many thanks!