Copyrights are legal protection for creators that grant exclusive rights over their original works and provide them with financial gain from their creations. A Copyright Lawyer can provide these creators with advice that is tailored to their specific needs. Whether a client has a broad vision about the directions of the copyright's use or just need some assurance that there's no copyright infringement - the Copyright Lawyer can help them achieve their objectives.
Here's some projects that our expert Copyright Lawyers made real:
- Inventions protected in different markets and platforms with trademark registrations.
- Reviews of agreements and contracts, identifying potential issues to prevent legal actions against client.
- Translation of documents into different languages to ensure the holders´ rights in foreign countries.
- Preparation of Non-Disclosure Agreement before working with costumers, guaranteeing secrecy about protected content.
- Recruiting and managing native speakers for audio production related with protected content studios, ensuring freedom from copyright infringement.
- Sending out Demand Letters to prevent unauthorized usage of images or related materials online or in physical support.
- Consulting services for the correct publication of applications and websites, managing digital platform´s terms of service and conditions.
- Legal representation against companies related to trademarks disputes on certain products or territories.
- Drawing up contracts for derivative works generated in music industry projects, guaranteeing appropriate assignments of authorship rights..
Copyright is an important aspect for creators to protect their works and get financial holdings from its reproduction or distribution without perpetrating frauds or legal issues. Freelancer.com makes it easier for clients to find Copyright Lawyers that can provide services tailored to their needs, making all these projects a reality, from intellectual property registrations to demand letters or complex contract reviews. Don't wait any longer, post your project now and hire a Copyright Lawyer on Freelancer!From 14,809 reviews, clients rate our Copyright Lawyers 4.83 out of 5 stars.
Hire Copyright Lawyers