ELearning Designer Jobs
An eLearning Designer is a professional that specializes in developing interactive, multimedia-rich course-based materials to teach a subject or series of concepts. eLearning has become increasingly popular because it’s an effective method for learning with measurable results. The job of an eLearning designer is to create content that provides the learner with a meaningful and illuminated information experience.
Using a variety of tools, platforms and technologies, an eLearning designer will customize interactive elements to enhance the users’ knowledge and understanding. They also design navigation screens to ensure the user understands how to progress through the material. An eLearning Designer can achieve all this while keeping the online course engaging and multifaceted, from audio-visual components to interactive simulations.
Here’s some projects that our expert eLearning Designer made real:
- Convert physical or digital documents into an interactive and comprehensive learning experience
- Build interactive courses that are accessible across multiple digital platforms and devices, such as mobile phones and tablets
- Utilize best practices for designing engaging visual layouts, animations and narration to make complex material interesting
- Create instructional material from scratch based on expected learning outcomes and client directives
- Develop video courses that can be published on multiple online course platforms with recent updates
At Freelancer.com we have plenty of talented professionals ready to tackle any project. Our eLearning Designers are experts at taking a concept, turning it into a tangible product and ensuring it looks, sounds and feels amazing. If you have an idea in mind, post your project on our website now and one of our experts will bring your concept to life.From 32,158 reviews, clients rate our eLearning Designers 4.86 out of 5 stars.
Hire eLearning Designers
Looking for Storyline 360 developer for a Chinese project. It's a long-term project (2 to 3 months). I need someone who can do it at a faster timeline with accuracy. This project involves only audio sync in Storyline 360. A demo of 5 screens is mandatory for the selection process. (apply only if you can do a demo)
Hello I have E-learning script for Theory of change course and I want to create VR elearning for that script, its like interactive training using VR, and I want it to be working on my (oculus quest 2) something smilar to what Adobe Captivate do