Gardening is a skill that requires patience and attention to detail. It’s more than just planting and maintaining a garden; it takes work to create something beautiful and enriching. Having the right gardener can turn a simple piece of land into an outdoor masterpiece with various elements such as flowering plants, trees, backyard patios, garden walls, and so much more.
A gardener can make a big difference in outdoor landscaping. By using proven design techniques, adding texture to the space, or some may even contribute custom art installations or water features. Expert gardeners bring new life to struggling yards and help them thrive with their extensive knowledge and expertise in garden design.
Here's some projects that our expert Gardeners made real:
- Transforming a dull landscape into a vivid and aesthetically pleasing outdoor area
- Creating unique designs tailored to home gardens or large parks
- Utilizing the client's input in order to develop creative solutions for their projects
- Assessing the environment conditions such as climate, soil conditions, wind direction and other factors
- Structuring existing areas through hardscaping (patios, decks, archways, retaining walls).
- Planting an array of different flowers and vegetables that grow best in certain climates and ecosystems
At Freelancer.com, you can find experienced Gardeners for any of your landscaping needs ranging from maintenance tasks to creative installations. Explore our huge selection of talented freelancers from around the world today and make your project a complete success by hiring an expert Gardener on Freelancer.com!From 9,921 reviews, clients rate our Gardeners 4.92 out of 5 stars.
Hello, I'm looking for someone who can design a beautiful modern garden in 2d and 3d Sketchup or another 3d program. It is a small garden of +- 100m2 and we would like a nice design. You must have experience with Sketchup (or any other 3D program) as this is the software to use to create the ideal design. We would like a pond that is modern. The paving may be flagstones/tiles or decking. Preferably decking under the white patio where the table is. We also want a roof in the narrow part where the jacuzzi will be placed under with a seat in front of it, where we can sit comfortably with a fire table or something similar. See photos, where the jacuzzi is now, the partition wall is moved back 7 meters. see map. I have enough images and dimensions to make a nice proposal. Feel free to as...
Tengo una terraza muy básica en mi restaurante y quiero darle un toque verde con plantas y Paisajismo donde la gente llegue y le inspire un lugar fuera de la ciudad