Odoo is an all-in-one business management software that provides a number of business apps that make up a complete collection of enterprise management apps for organizations of all sizes. Odoo includes: accounting, CRM, billing, manufacturing, website/online commerce, project management, warehouse management, and inventory.
Odoo comes in two versions: the community and the enterprise version. The community version is the open-source version while the enterprise version has additional commercial services and features.
Odoo is also called Open-source ERP, it offers many in-built modules like Project, HR, Accounting, Point of Sale, etc. in addition to it default features. These basic modules are collectively called Enterprise Resource Planning software. Being an open-source, Odoo makes it possible for users to modify its source code and use it according to their needs. However, if the modification is bad, the user is likely to encounter unexpected losses.
Presently, Odoo stand as one of the most used open-source ERP solutions available in the market. It is flexible, scalable, user-friendly, and customizable.Hire Odoo Professionals
We need odoo customisation for our invoice split payment: Invoice soul have dual currency, split payment in percentage of the total value. Eg. Customer is to pay $100 for job. We want Payment to be splitted for $ 70% and remaining 30% for Euro or Naira etc.
the project consists on deploying two docker images on two different servers with kubernates.
we want to create a repricing module This module would be for OdooV12 and V14. The module should communicate with an SFTP server to send list of products in a csv file and get a csv file n times per day then process those files to have the lowest price and adjust our price to the lowest price according to conditions set by the administrator. more details on file
We need someone to migrate data to new installation from our old version (12 - > 14) community, Only data in base modules come with odoo need to migrate... Admin access and import/ export access will be given We are a software company in muscat and also the registered partner for odoo in this region, looking for a long term commitment from experienced professionals, Since we were busy concent...
Media Defence has had Odoo implemented for 1) financial management, including administration of grants we receive from our donors and management reporting, 2) management of grants we provide to our beneficiaries, and 3) stakeholder relationship management. For the last six months, the system has been in active use for our Grants, and Stakeholder relationship management. The implementation of th...
We are looking for someone to create a data and content management system with web interface: 1. To ingest and consolidate several different supplier product data sets obtained via either csv downloads or third-party APIs into one database. 2. To perform calculations based on ingested and entered/uploaded data fields to generate business-specific results for customer service and for use on live ec...
Generate a QR code that display the invoice details as per the Sample invoice attached
Requerimos migrar los datos de una base desde Odoo 11 CE a Odoo 14 CE , los datos acumulados son relativos a ventas y compras , no hay información de inventarios , aproximadamente 3 años de datos almacenados Adicionalmente se requieren migrar el código de 2 módulos customizados que se desarrollaron
Se necesita realizar una implementación Odoo en Chile con todas las aristas de un negocio de logística e importación. Se deberá configurar el tipo de inventario por lotes con nº de serie, módulos de bodegas, facturador, integraciones y todo lo necesario para poder operar.