Textile Engineering is a field of engineering that deals with designing, producing and using of fabrics. It combines the principles of physics, chemistry and mathematics to design, create and manufacture new textiles and related products. Textile engineers analyze different areas of textile production such as choosing fibers, yarns and fabrics as well as creating dyeing and finishing processes to create materials that fit their needs.
With Textile Engineering experience one can apply the principles of physics and chemistry to create finished fabrics that serve a specific purpose. From a short run end product such as an activewear fabric for your team's uniforms to large-scale manufacturing for medical fabric for mass production make due to regulations, Textile Engineers have the skills to do it all.
Here's some projects that our expert Textile Engineers have made real:
- Created custom embroidery designs for clothing companies
- Developed scripts to replace words on text files
- Helped clothing companies procure technical partners for their factories
- Developed garment production plans for uniform production companies
- Utilized engineering knowledge for designing dog leashes/slings
- Perfected prototypes for custom cart covers
- Addressed client needs by engineering modern backpacks specifically to hold electric skateboards
- Devised pattern and tech drawings for baby changing pads
- Used advanced engineering techniques to develop materials with embedded GPS technology
- Used skills like form filling to meet desired regulations while maintaining high payouts
Freelancer.com's textile experts are trained in the industry's best practices and offer expertise in turning any textile idea into reality. So if you're looking for the right textile engineer, post your project on Freelancer.com now! With us, you're one step closer to making your vision come to life.From 744 reviews, clients rate our Textile Engineers 4.6 out of 5 stars.
Hire Textile Engineers
Project Description: Connect with Verified Buyers in the Clothing Textile Industry - We are seeking a freelancer who can help us connect with verified buyers in the clothing textile industry. - Our target market location is international, so we are looking for buyers from the USA and UK. - We aim to connect with a range of 35-50 verified buyers (as per our companies criteria.) who are interested in purchasing clothing textile products, - The ideal candidate for this project should have experience in the textile industry and a strong network of contacts in the clothing sector. - Familiarity with online platforms and marketplaces for connecting buyers and sellers in the textile industry is a plus. - The freelancer should possess excellent communication and negotiation skills to effectively ...
Se solicita el diseño de 10 productos totalmente nuevos enfocados a los deportes al aire libre y motociclismo, específicamente conjuntos impermeables (Chaqueta y pantalón),Chaquetas impermeables, chaquetas de protección , chaquetas cortavientos, pantalones impermeables y pantalones de protección , se requerirá adjuntar diseños, renders y Patronaje de las prendas. Se buscan propuestas frescas, novedosas y funcionales. Si nos gusta el trabajo se mantendrá el contacto para lanzamiento de productos nuevos.
Maintenance textile et a coudre