New Mathematics worksheet development
This project received 49 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $471 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Mathematics worksheet development:
1. Develop 50 maths worksheets (for weekly homework) with solutions for year 7, following Australian national curriculum.
2. Each worksheet consisting of 20 short questions, and 10 worded type problem solving questions. (Average time required to attempt these questions can be 1-2hours).
3. Short questions should still require students to write steps and answer. (Not questions with just one line answer, or filling a single box)
4. The questions should be at a higher standard (targeting above average and advanced students)
5. Worksheets should progressively get harder as these are targeted towards a whole year of work. As such, content from more challenging chapters could incorporate from the worksheet 20 onwards.
6. Worksheets should be in MS word 2010 or higher file type and also in pdf format.
7. Timeframe - 28 days upon confirmation.
8. Some guidance with example questions can be provided.
9. Questions must be original questions (not copied from other text books).
10. All content must be written in clear accurate English (with $ as money units where required).
11. Successful completion would result in more similar work.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online