I have a website on a hosted system. It is windows 2000 and runs ASP.
I have a manual process for people to sign up for links:
1) The fill out an application
2) They fax it
3) I run payment
4) I update webpages they want to be listed on
5) I FTP these new pages to this server and others
I need this all automated. So that the customer comes to the site and signs up for a link, they are then site to the secure site (have that already) and they fill out the form, it gets emailed to me, and their payment is processed through Paypal. Once that this complete, their listing is placed in two of three areas.
These pages are uploaded to the main site and then over to the other sites.
If it makes it easier, I have my own linux server that all this can be done on, and then the pages ftp'ed everywhere.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).