correction of Reviewers' comments
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of RM180 MYR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project BudgetRM32 - RM99 MYR
I submit my article and send to a journal now i receive comments of Reviewers and need someone to correct all their comments u can see some of them here :
Reviewer #1: 1) the manuscript needs to be reviewed, as there are numerous typographical and language errors.
2) details of the questionnaire survey are lacking. More information on the design of the study, and the type of questions used, as well as any appropriate ethical considerations/ approval are required here.
3) in section 2.2.1 (first paragraph) you provide some information that should be restricted to the results section. This needs to be addressed prior to publication.
4) in section 2.2.1 (final paragraph) the time constraints of the study need to be fully outlined.
5) in section 3, the first paragraph could be much more focussed. It also repeats some information stated elsewhere.
6) in section 3.2 do you have any information on the differences in water chemistry between sampling sites around the city?
7) in section 3.3 you need to reference the document stating average household size.
8) in section 3.4 were the people who completed the survey taken from all over the city? It would be worth restating this information here.
9) figure 6 and table 1 are not needed. The information is already presented in the text.
10) the figures and tables need fully descriptive titles. These need to include the R values and other data, as well as stating it in the preceding text.
11) in section 3.5 the effect of hot and cold weather of the health of persons could be better explained.
12) in section 3.7 the hypothesis concerning education and water consumption needs to be better detailed. Is there any literature to back up this hypothesis? A greater level of contextualisation of your study design and then the results with the literature is needed.
13)figures 9 & 10 are not needed, as the information is already adequately presented in the preceding text.
14) you say that the data for figure 9 does not significantly correlate - do you have any statistical data to back this up?
15) section 3.8 is there any further literature to support your statements on the age of the head of household verses water consumption? I feel that this section needs to be expanded upon to allow deeper insight.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online