I would like to hire an AutoHotkey Expert -- 2
- Status Completed
- Budget $10 - $30 AUD
- Total Bids 2
AutoHotKey to line up with spaces ' To ' inside a text block.
If the following is the highlighted text:
Move "This is a longer text" to String1
Move "Short one" to String2
Move "Average one" to String3
Then the AutoHotkey, is to:
1. Clipboard the highlighted text
2. Find the largest number of characters to " To " from the selected lines
3. Insert spaces in the other lines before the " To " so it lines up with the longest
4. Paste the new text to overwrite the selected text, that you started with.
Please note you can assume that the " To " is always surrounded by at least one space. However the " To " should be case insensitive.
Also you can assume that the starting spaces, are correct and to be kept as is.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online