Write an arduino program to control 6 LEDs and 6 Switches over the internet/intranet using ESP8266.
1. Arduino to be configured as http client sending status of switches to server at regular interval of 2 secs and responds to server request of switching on the LEDS.
2. ESP 8266 to maintain reliable connection with home network all the time.
3. ESP 8266 should automatically get connected to home network upon power on. Of course, one time configuring of SSID and password is required and acceptable.
4. A simple html page to control LEDS.
5. Arduino and PC should exchange desired set of commands over wifi, explained further in the document.
37 freelancers are bidding on average ₹10335 for this job
Hello, I am an Electronics and Embedded system developer. I have experience in Digital and Analog electronic design and Matlab. Kindly check my profile. Reply me back and will discuss the details further. Thankyou
Hi sir, I can make you this project at very low cost. I offer you my solution at very affordable rates. We are very good in designing arduino based projects. Please discuss with me. Thanks and regards Ahmad
I did many projects similar with your project. We can chat to explain extra infomation, and I can proposal for you some new ideas. I hope we can cooperate.