Scrape stock data feed
- Status Closed
- Budget ₹1500 - ₹12500 INR
- Total Bids 14
1) Open [url removed, login to view]
or for that matter, open [url removed, login to view] and then click charts and select any symbol for viewing the real time chart
2) There you would see the data of the current stock price constantly getting updated. This is the price I need scraped against a date-timestamp.
3) Also, needed to be scraped are historical data of the bars that you see going back to the maximum possible date. For that press Alt+G on the chart, give an old date and see till what date the chart goes back to. The data of the bars from that date (Open, Low, High, Close, Volume, Date-Timestamp) is needed to be scraped till the current point of time
Thats it. The data scraped will need to be stored in the DB (will provide credentials later).
1) Code should have proper and relevant error handling in each situation that could result the program to crash
2) Code should be capable of handling the live stock data as it comes, it cannot be delayed more than 2 seconds.
3) On holidays, the code should do nothing
4) Code should neatly retry in case of connection failure of internet or server side issues. It should not stop.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online