I would like a bespoke browser-based vehicle delivery scheduling solution, likely to be based on Google Maps.
The solution will do the following:
1. Allow input and import of delivery addresses (in the UK)
2. Store previously used addresses with a name label
3. Store user editable vehicle details, including maximum load
4. Include certain basic parameters, including time limits, stop lengths etc
5. Having entered/selected a list of customers, input load amount for each consignment and selected the number of vehicles available, the solution will calculate optimum routes for each vehicle.
6. Calculated routes will be saveable
7. Having calculated routes, these will be editable (preferably drag-and-drop)
8. Once routes are finalised, a range of print, save and export options should be available.
In general, the following average parameters will need to be accommodated:
1. Eight hour working day
2. Three vehicles
3. 30 to 70 load units per vehicle
4. Five to eight drops per vehicle per day
4 freelancers are bidding on average £713 for this job
Hi, I'm an experienced GIS specialist, I have worked on projects similar to yours for UK local authorities and I'll be glad to have the opportunity help you