We are looking for dependable freelance data entry operators who can do web searches for popular ongoing deals in India. You will be required to fill the deals data in an Excel file in a pre-defined format. The deals must be specific to India market (and not a deal on same product in foreign countries).
Duration - The duration of the project will be UP TO 1 month. The vendor will be required to send 5-10 deals at regular intervals (e.g. twice a week). Once the 100 deals are collected and accepted, the project will be closed.
Deal Collection - We will provide an excel sheet template. Vendor will be required to find good deals and fill the corresponding data in the excel. Vendor will also be required to mention the source websites and an image showing details for each deal. Please refer to attached image and its entry in the template sheet.
Quality - Collect 100 good deals. Source websites must be mentioned. The details must be properly filled in excel sheet.
1. Best deals are for a renowned brand or shop (e.g. Levi's Jeans or Shoppers' Stop)
2. Next level of deals are for city specific brands (e.g. Chhabra Sarees in Delhi/NCR, Nalli Silks in Bangalore/Chennai)
3. The deals must be valid for at least next 5-6 days. Deals should not be repeated.
4. The deals must not be sponsored by any other party (such Times Of India daily deals).
If the deal does not fit into above criteria, it will be rejected and not counted in final 100.
1. If the vendor fails to send in the next batch of deals within 5 days, we reserves the right to impose up to 10% of project fee or cancel the project.
c. If the deals are not considered good quality (repeated, expired, not known brand), we reserves the right to impose up to 10% of project fee or cancel the project.
Resources - Vendor will be required to procure and maintain all technical resources (computer, software, internet connection etc) at his/her cost. We will not reimburse any such expense. The payment rates mentioned above will be all-inclusive.