This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1180 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
• Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
• Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
• Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments.
• Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
• Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Manages payroll processing as well as all banking transactions.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
• Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• At least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant designations preferred.
• At least 5+ years of progressively responsible experience working with a non-profit organization or division of a large corporation.
• Extensive knowledge of GAAP
• Extensive knowledge of federal financial grants management and A-133 audit guidelines.
• Ability to create and manage fiscal controls, policies and related operations.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online