Create a excel macro that translates data from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view] as attached.
1) In the [url removed, login to view] file, there are three headers. "attribute:a_caacity" carries information of the size and variations of the product name (post_title).
2) For every size and variations, a row must be created in the result file as shown in the [url removed, login to view] file. In the result file, you have to match the following columns in the [url removed, login to view] file to the result file:
post_title -> Parent
post_parent -> post_parent
For all other product:
attribute:pa_capacity -> meta:attribute_pa_capacity
For skincare product:
attribute:pa_capacity2_skincare -> meta:attribute_pa_capacity2_skincare
3) As you can see in the [url removed, login to view] file, under attribute:pa_capacity you see fields like 50ml|75ml|75ml TESTER. This field means that the product ANNA SUI DOLLY GIRL EDT FOR WOMEN comes in 50ml, 75ml and 75ml tester. In the result file, I need you to form 3 rows like what you see in the [url removed, login to view] file. 3 rows for the product with the post_title and post_parent mapped over (from [url removed, login to view] file), one row for each size.
Note: If there is only one size, only 1 row is required for the result file.
4) Then input the size for the appropriate row in the column meta:attribute_pa_capacity in the result file.
5) Finally, I need manual data entry work from you to key in the prices for the respective product sizes. The result file will contain about 1800 rows.
Please PM the result file if you can do it.