Social Media Marketing
- Status Closed
- Budget £10 - £15 GBP / hour
- Total Bids 20
Autistica is the UK's leading autism research charity. In early January 2017 we are launching a new community engagement and fundraising initiative to grow our pool of individual donors. This will be in the form of a fundraising quiz. We are encouraging members of the public and our existing supporters to buy and download a Big Quiz pack from us. This will contain everything needed to host a fundraising quiz. They will be encouraged to charge teams to participate and pass on any money raised to Autistica.
We plan have our quiz pack product ready to promote from early January, and we are looking for the majority of quizzes to take part in February/March.
In order to reach out to new audience we will be using social media extensively and need freelance support to roll out our marketing strategy.
The freelancer role:
- The role will be part-time from January 2017 for 3 months, implementing our social media plan to create a buzz and get people signing up for the quiz or giving. The exact number of hours can be discussed.
- The role will focus on management of the Autistica Facebook and Twitter accounts, responding to messages and tweets using our communications guide
- The freelancer will also be emailing out materials to potential fundraisers, tracking those signing up and supporting their fundraising.
Applicants must have extensive experience of social media, and preferably experience of social media in the charitable sector.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written English skills and good attention to detail.
Applicants must be a team player, and willing to work with the rest of the team in our office near London Bridge.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online