I have memberships to about 100 forums. What I would like someone to do is make relevant posts on existing threads on these forums. Posts likely to be no more than one or two sentences, perhaps answering a question, asking a question even, or just responding appropriately.
Note: This is not a link spam excercise! I do not want links posted or anything like that. I just want someone to actively add to the conversation on these forums and stimulate discussion.
1) you must have an excellent command of the English language
2) you must have a basic understanding of cars at least. If you are a genuine car enthusiast then that would be perfect!
3) you must not post between 14:00 UTC and 22:00 UTC
4) you must have experience in posting in forums personally (ie your genuine interests sort of thing)
I am looking for someone to make 2 posts/forum about 20 times a day. So 40 posts per day. Over about 5 days you should have posted twice in all forums and be back to the start of the list to work through again. Obviously when you first log in you will check 'keep me logged in' which will save time. I estimate it will take 5 mins per forum (two posts) = 100 mins per day. I'll also give you a spreadsheet to enter your work (just past the thread link in appropriate cell)
If you love cars this will be a GREAT job - you'll be paid for doing something you'll actually enjoy doing!
This project will be ongoing for at least a couple of months but to help me work it out, please bid what you would expect for 200 posts on 100 different forums spread over 5 days (if it takes 5 mins/forum this is for 500mins work spread over 5 days)).
Please also PM:
1) answer to Q4 above - can you show me a forum where you are a member so I can see your writing/forum posting style (any subject)
2) in the PM what would you write in response to this (random example) thread [url removed, login to view]
3) please show me your previous writing work
4) if applicable show me how you love cars
Hi, I am an experienced forum poster who is ready to work hard to get you satisfied, since I already own 3 forums (1 forum has over 70 000 members and I have sold it) I know what it takes to make good articles.