PLEASE READ THIS:
What we need
1) LOGO We are in need of a company logo for use on website and also hard copy i.e. to be used on corporate stationary + website. (See G).
2) An image created based on an image I have (for a website.) Page 53 of J. It goes on the BLUE part of the web mock up image in file G.
3) STATIONARY The balance clinic stationary needs to be updated to match the new logo and made consistent. (Need all in Microsoft format, and the design elements as images)
a. A, B, C, D pdf documents (With universal front page pt info, (ABC Basic like sample 1 and D complete like D ) in the general look of the sample documents.
i. (I may need to make more changes to D so perhaps do last)
b. Need a business card and letterhead
c. Professionalize the exercise booklets look/template (These booklets may have lots of different exercises, so what I need is
i. a template for the front page
ii. the calendar to match
iii. a template for each of the 4 coloured exercise pages. (The exercises are either red, blue or green or yellow). See sample doc E. I want them to be more adventurous and interesting for kids. (Note re the characters - I have all the pictures already) - (See E)
The company is ‘Sensory Learning’. And the clinic is; Kids Balance Clinic.
In the future I will have, Kids Writing clinic, Kids school readiness clinic, Kids sports clinic, Kids reading clinic.
What we do
Each clinic has a focus on rehabilitation from a neurological point of view. Ie the balance clinic provides exercise and physical therapy programs that solve neurological problems with balance.
Samples of what we do:
The booklets that we provide look like E (in need of an update so more to get a feel of what we do, not to use the format :)
The website (is being built at the moment) will look something like G . Note the video image on the top is not mine and can't be copied in the logo, however I do like it. it comes from: www.luminosity.com.
Some material for ideas:
The feel is 'professional' 'trusted' "child friendly" but not "childish" “Professional” as the target audience is ultimately adults / parents.
Some similar companies are [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
I need to be different but I am trying to communicate the same kinds of therapy
1. logo design – That allows a few permutations, yet connected all are connected.
2. Image created.
3. Company stationary modernization and made to be consistent with new branding and website.
A,B,C,D,E,F Are the documents to be redesigned (need all in Microsoft Word format)
F,G, J. are colors I like and my website design that this needs to be consistent with or compliment.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job
we can do this project now if you want and we don't have general proposal so i can tell you want are looking for long term partner with you because we are a start up company
We are sound knowledge in mobile apps, web programming, PHP, Open source, Css, HTML5, Animation, 3D modeling, graphic design, SEO and SMO.... [url removed, login to view]