Our renewable energy company needs a presentation folder and brochure designed. We are a solar start-up (see: [url removed, login to view]) and have an energetic team of outside sales representatives. The presentation folder should be a simple and modern design, with bright colours, (will ultimately be printed with a matte finish) and be easy to read. The brochure will be fairly simple. It will include basic, limited written content (some about the company and some about the "small FIT ground-mount solar projects" that we build and operate) but can also include "benefits of supporting renewable energy in your community", along with company branding and general contact information.
See attached images files of 2 different presentation folders, both by other companies. I have included several pictures of a presentation folder from a company called "d-teck" which I really like and, to contrast, a few pictures of a presentation folder from a company called "[url removed, login to view]" that I find bland. I have also included images of a brochure.
See attached images:
• d-teck-folder-1: I like the front cover of the presentation folder. Notice that that front cover is not square. I am not 100% settled on this exact design (please use your own expertise and give me an idea of what you think is best), but the cut out of the cover really makes it stand out.
• d-teck-folder-2: This image simply highlights the cut out of the cover mentioned previously.
• d-teck-folder-3: Inside of the presentation folder, with some sample documents. Our presentation folder will ultimately include a 12 page contract (plain text on white paper, printed at the office), a brochure as seen inside (also part of this design project) and a business card (already printed for the company, not included in this design project).
• d-teck-folder-4: This photo highlights the slits that have been made in the bottom-right flap of the inside of the folder to allow a sales rep to include their business card. I would like only one of these, not two, in the far right-hand side.
• d-teck-brochure-1: In addition to the presentation folder, I would like an accompanying brochure designed. This image shows the size of the brochure relative to the presentation folder. I am not 100% settled on this exact style and size of a brochure, but I am generally happy with it.
• d-teck-brochure-2: This image highlights the centre fold and shows the back of the brochure.
• d-teck-brochure-3: The inside of the brochure. There is nothing, in particular, in this sample that I am recommending for my own piece, however it’s a nice design.
• Local-Work-1: I find this presentation folder boring in design, colour and shape.
• Local-Work-2: I find the inside as boring. I imagine this design is relatively cheap to print, but I need something that is going to stand out.
If you have questions about our company, what we do, or would like to pick my brain about what I am looking for, please feel free to message me directly. I will respond promptly.
80 freelancers are bidding on average $152 for this job
Let,s start .....can be done with in 5 days...........unlimited revisions final files will provide you 8 different format ready for print cdr ai pdf png tiff jpg eps psd