This is a simple webpage whose purpose is to show a map with summer learning opportunities for kids in Chile. The webpage should have the same appearance and functionalities as this referential website: [url removed, login to view] (The main difference is that [url removed, login to view] is a webpage for the US population).
See the two attached files for greater details: webpage design and [url removed, login to view], webpage [url removed, login to view]
The webpage has the following functionalities:
1. An embedded map that shows summer learning “events” in Chile (see page 1 in the attached “webpage [url removed, login to view]” file).
2. The map should have customized colors for Chile (because of Chile´s shape, other countries like Argentina will show on the side but it should be colored in a different shade so that the emphasis is in Chile)
3. If you zoom in the map, you can see the events in greater detail (see page 2 in the pdf file)
4. Note that the map has two types of icons to show events:
a. numbers that group events into packages
b. single events when you zoom in
5. If you click on an event you get more information about the event (check [url removed, login to view] to see this and all functionalities).
6. The site should allow users to enter new events into the map. To do this, there is a form (see “ADD AN EVENT BUTTON” in referential website) that the user should fill out.
7. The form should ask for the same information as [url removed, login to view] except for the date, which should ask both for a start and an end date of the event)
8. When an event is added, it immediately shows in the website.
9. When an event is added, the user that enters the event gets a screen with a tank you message, as shown in the attached file.
10. The admin has the capacity to edit events, but users do not.
11. There is a second form for people to make a “pledge”. The information from this page is stored in a database that can be accessed by the admin only.
12. When a pledge is taken, the user gets a screen with a message similar to that when he/she enters an event.
13. The buttons “GET RESOURCES” and “DONATE” (that appear in [url removed, login to view]) are not required. However, there should be one more vignette called “WHY SUMMER LEARNING”. This page will have plain text and pictures.
14. Below the map, the website should be as shown in the attached pdf, with:
a. a section in three columns with some text about THE MAP, TAKE ACTION, and SHARE (SHARE has links to twitter and facebook).
b. a lower section that shows partners’ logos. When you click in these logos you get a screen just like in [url removed, login to view] with some information about the partners)
15. The webpage should be responsive to look well in a cellphone (just like [url removed, login to view]).
16. The webpage should display correctly in the latest mobile and desktop versions of the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome and Safari
17. The webpage design should use the palette of colors found in: [url removed, login to view]
18. The webpage will be in Spanish. All final text will be given in time.
19. The webpage´s map is in the attached document.
20. Kindly develop the site in heroku.com. An account will be provided