Woocommerce Marketplace built with Dokan

This project was awarded to workwithhts for $400 SGD.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget
$250 - $750 SGD
Total Bids
Project Description

We need people with expertise in Woo-commerce, Dokan, custom PHPcoding and HTML. We have a market place that is built on woo-commerce and Dokan plugin. The website is almost 80% complete and coded. Remaining 20 % includes:

1) Payment integration with Stripe

2) Logistics integration with easy post (DHL, UPS)

3) Cosmetic changes to certain features

4) Blog section creation

5) Solving bugs that have been identified

Total Budget SGD 450 or less

Awarded to:

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online