I need some Graphic Design - 25/11/2016 05:37 EST
This project received 38 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $584 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I need 6 cute and cuddly Emoji Characters. The smileys should be somewhat like the little monsters in the picture some with hands and feet.
• vector, editable, and fully layered source files in the following formats AI, vector EPS, PSD, PDF, SVG, JPG
• high resolution
• with full copyrights to me and no watermarks
1. Smiley Face (mainly yellow) (gender neutral) two hands and two feet – looks almost like #1 (back foot should be a little bigger – facing the same way as #1 – hands
2. Heart Eyes: one large heart and one small heart should be within the pupils of the eyes – make sure the hearts do not take over the entire pupil – float some smaller hearts around the character - it’s a loving character so make sure it does not look shocked or stunned – no hands no feet - maybe wings or floating elements
3. Kiss Face (female) lips should be puckered – one hand blowing a kiss – soft swirly scrolls blowing a few smaller lips
4. Sad (blue) (gender neutral) only one hand resting on chin
5. Thumbs up (male) the thumb should be a little emphasized but not oversized – two eyes open (no winky eye)
6. Winky eye (gender neutral) looks like the thumbs up (exceptions: no hands – no feet - longer lashes but not too curly – mouth just a simple smile not open)
- ALL should look like they are ready to pop off the page with a spunky attitude like the monsters in sample
• - ALL eyes should like the eyes of the yellow smiley (with the pupil having less of a cut out) that is with the exception of sad eyes which should look sad
- positioning of characters: each should be facing a different way (one or two straight forward- kiss face to the right)
- colors: all should be very vibrant with shading and texture
- some of the emoji characters should have some layers or shells like the globe icons in the sample. the layers can be soft and transparent.
- if you can somehow make these characters pop off the page in a somewhat wrapped around way is what I am looking for. I chose the firefox logo below because it has that and it has nice texturing
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online