Off Page SEO (Authority Backlinks)
This project was successfully completed by mikehurley for $150 USD in 30 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In30 days
I need average to high DA, PA permanent backlinks gradually built to my website. We can discuss the exact amount of links needed privately. Backlinks must be from non spammy US English speaking .com, .org, .edu, .gov, and .net (no cheap .info or other cheap sites).
I want to begin by saying my website is not a traditional website for a business that sells a product. My website is very similar in service and functionality to youtubeinmp4. com however in a different niche. My website has no written content, or any new content that would be presented to users. I need an SEO who can provide specific seo tactics tailored to my website. Which may mean using sites like youtube etc. I need something beyond a general templated seo package from a PLN, I need seo specialized to my website. Techniques used must be white hat enough to avoid panda and penguin penalties. My backlink profile needs to look as natural as possible meaning links should be a mix of exact match, website name, url, and other (example: "click here"). Maybe even some non linked text mentions.
I will need a backlink analysis of competitor sites in order to gage the best way to compete with them. My goal is to grow from 0 to 25k unique visitors per day, and rank in the top 3 search results in google for my selected keywords within 6 months. I've seen this done before, the search volume is there, so I know that it's possible. If you have experience helping websites gain high monthly traffic (500k+) that would be a huge plus. On page seo factors such as page speed, meta description, titles, social, alt text, responsive design etc are already taken care of but i'm open to differing suggestions.
Here are a few of my requirements:
* Link page must be search engine friendly, which has no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No Spamming
* No link from: hacker, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, adult pornographic or black hat sites.
* All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites.
* Links must be in text, no graphics.
* I reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable (with explanation).
* I will provide you with the anchor text you need to use and any other relevant information.
You will need to provide me updates on a weekly basis in a doc containing the following:
1. Articles and Reviews for pre-approval by me before you use
2. Link URL (the URL where our link is located)
3. DA and PA of link source
4. Anchor Text used to point the link to my site
If you have suggestions differing from what was stated above, please explain.
If you are interested in this project, please show me some url examples where my links will be coming from. Only bid if you agree to above terms. I will reject any links that do not meet the above requirements. I will create milestone payment so payment is paid when work is completed. I would like links built over a period of 30 to 45 days. My budget for the first month is $200, if job is done well this project will be ongoing.
I'm going to leave the bidding open for a few hours (or more) to thoroughly look through all bids (even those with no reviews) to see who I feel would best be able to assist me at a reasonable price. However your experience is important and proof of your quality work is required.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online