Fix nginx crash and setup autoscaling on AWS
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $197 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I’d like to hire a AWS expert with Spring Frame Work knowledge.
And I have a web site and an iOS app to use the web server. (I’ll upload the iOS on the App Store app as soon as this project is finished.)
My service is kind of translation service. Web site or the iOS app send text (news, articles) to Web server then the server parse the text into words and get the meaning of words from dictionary DB in MySQL and make a JSP and send it back to client.
There is one AWS Free tier with NGINX, Tomcat8, Mysql with Sprring Frame work on linux OS.
The issues are
1. Nginx crashes when I make a several requests to server to do server logic.
(Message nginx error!, The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.)
- I’d like to know what cause this.
- How I can solve this issue? (Is it free tier’s limitation?)
- When I reboot I’d like to launch services(niginx, tomcat, mysql) automatically.
2. When I see [url removed, login to view] log there are too many logs.
- Can I make catalina has only error and warning?
- Other freelancer set my Spring to make SQL Query log only on “Dev” not on “Real” but I can see the SQL logs on AWS’ Real server. How can I make Spring do not make SQL log on “Real” environment.
(“Dev” is setting value of Tomcat’s [url removed, login to view] on my mac to develop and test. “Real” is on a value of AWS Tomca’ts [url removed, login to view]”)
- The [url removed, login to view] log file is getting bigger while I am using Web services. Is there any option not to make it bigger everyday? or I’d like you to make a shell script to make a copy of [url removed, login to view] for 5 days and empty the [url removed, login to view] everyday
3. Monitoring & Autoscaling
- Please tell me which resource is the most needed to me? Cpu/Mem/Hdd/Network or other thing.
- I’d like to know about Monitoring on EC2. There are several charts for CPU/Network but I don’t know what the number means. (ex. Is CPU Credit BALANCE of 50 good or bad?)
- I’d like to have autoscale on my AWS. But I’m not sure how it can be helpful to me. And which parts are going to be autoscaled for me? (CPU or MEM or …)
4. Analyze the configure files(like, [url removed, login to view]) and optimize them and teach me what’s been changed and why.
5 Is it good idea to use AWS or should I find out other web hosting(?) service like AWS?
If I decide to use AWS which EC2 is best for me?
I’d like you to connect my mac via TeamViewer to fix these issues because I can’t share my server source code or AWS pem file.
After fixing this issue I’d like to get manual as an output.
(Just write in a text file so I can read them after this project)
I have "no payment in advance" which means I'll release milestone after you fix this issue Please apply who can accept this policy.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online