Project 2 Game Design
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $293 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Using the game from Project 2, 3D graphics, Physics, Animation, and AI functionality of the jMonkey SDK, develop a game that allows a user to fire at various types of targets and be awarded points when the bullet or missile collides with the target. The following functionality is required:
1. At least 5 types of targets should be displayed in the game. As targets are destroyed they should be recreated at another location in the scene automatically.
2. Each of the targets should be moving in the scene.
3. At least one of the targets should be an Artificial Intelligent control, using sensing and pathfinding techniques.
4. Bullets or missiles should be unlimited.
5. A Heads-up Display should be provided with a minimum of score totals for each target, total score, high score, and the number of bullets/missiles fired.
6. High score should be stored in an ASCII file or a database with ability to have initials and scores for top 5 stored and displayed.
7. Simple directions for running the game should be included on the screen
8. A game timer should be embedded limiting a game session to 5 minutes or less.
9. Coding conventions should be followed based on the programming language used.
Your project is due by midnight, EST, on the date posted in the class schedule. Your instructor’s policy on late projects applies to this project.
Use the Export functionality of the IDE to create a ZIP file. Naming convention for the ZIP file is [url removed, login to view]
Compile and run instructions
Header comment block,
Appropriate comments within the code,
Appropriate variable and function names, and
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online