Create a Firefox browser extension
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $184 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Main object of the extension
To redirect the user to another url if the main entered by the user is blocked by the isp. The list of main url and alternative url will be loaded from our database via external json.
The requirements are as follows:
- The extension will detect the page that has been blocked by the isp (detect by page connection reset or page no content loaded) and redirect the user to the alternative url. If the alternative url is blocked then will redirect to the next alternative url.
- The extension will be installed to Firefox Portable Version (Windows, Mac). Please make sure the extension it works for both version.
- Able to auto update the list of main url and alternative url whenever the browser is started. The list of main url and alternative url will be loaded from a external JSON url. (sample json format attached). The JSON url is hardcoded inside the extension.
- The extension must able to prompt user if there's any new update to the extension. (Please advice on how to do this)
Freelancer with experience in creating firefox extension will be preferred.
[url removed, login to view] (firefox portable windows version)
[url removed, login to view] (firefox portable mac version)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online