HTML editting to stop and start audio files depending on location in website
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $88 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Please see attached simple website. I want this to happen on firefox, internet explorer, safari:
1. when page LOADS FOR FIRST TIME, play "intro" audio.
2. when page LOADS FOR FIRST TIME, cursor is NOT in "first text box"
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
3. when user presses tab, cursor moves into "first text box" and "intro" audio stops playing and "one" audio starts.
4. when user presses tab so that cursor leaves "first text box" and moves to first "browse" button, audio "one" stops and audio "two" starts.
5. when user presses tab so that cursor is on second "browse" button, audio "two" stops, "three" starts
6. when user presses tab so that cursor is on third "browse" button, audio "three" stops, "four" starts
7. when user presses tab so that cursor is on fourth "browse" button, four stops, five starts
8. when user presses tab so that cursor is on fifth "browse" button, five stops, six starts
9. when user presses tab so that cursor is in "Second text box", six stops, seven starts.
10. when user presses tab so that cursor is on "click here" button, seven stops, eight starts
11. when user presses tab so that cursor is on "terms and conditions" link, eight stops, nine starts
12. when user presses tab so that cursor leaves "terms and conditions", audio "nine" stops and no audio file plays.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
a. user ALT-TABS ONTO window which already shows page in, OR
b. selects page from the browser when it is already loaded, OR
c. keeps pressing tab after "terms and conditions" so that cursor returns to start of page
(ie. NOT loading page but only ALT-TABBING INTO or SELECTING READY LOADED PAGE)
intro plays and the cursor is at the start of the page, ie. the cursor is not in a location where audio files one-to-nine play.
14. When user presses tab, return to 3. above.
The playing of sound files must not interrupt the other scripts on the HTML. The other scripts involve
1. entering information in "First text box",
2. entering information in "second text box",
3. uploading files, and
4. emailing files and information to me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online