Link text field and slider in website form using Angular JS
This project was awarded to sureshdevi for $44 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $120 USD
We have an online calculator here: [url removed, login to view]
Each value can be selected using a slider control or by entering a number in a text field. Right now the slider controls work correctly, but the text fields do not work. If using the sliders the text fields will update correctly, but if a user tries to enter a value in the text field it does not link correctly. We need the following changes made for this:
1. Requested Loan Amount and NOI do not allow the user to enter numbers, it always changes to 0. Allow the user to enter numbers.
2. Interest Rate and Cap Rate should allow the user to enter decimal places
3. All text fields should not allow the user to enter more than the Maximum set for the slider. For example 'Requested Loan Amount' max value is $7,000,000. If the user enters more than 7,000,000 the value should change back to 7,000,000. This should happen after the user clicks out of the field.
4. Currently if the user a non-number value in the text field the slider changes to 'NAN'. If a non-number is entered the field should not allow it and the slider should stay at the same value.
5. For Interest Rate and Cap Rate make sure that the values in the slider and the text field match. Currently if the slider is 11.6 the text field is 1160. Change so that both fields = 11.6
We need are looking for someone to start now and finish within the next 12 hours if possible. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online