Find me some Leads - 17/02/2017 02:17 EST
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £26 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10 - £20 GBP
Commercial Finance Lead Sourcer
Funding For Business Network are a network of commercial finance brokers who help UK based SME's to find funding solutions. Services that we can help businesses with include commercial and business mortgages, property development finance, bridging and short term finance, unsecured business loans, merchant and retailer finance solutions, asset, equipment and vehicle leasing, factoring solutions and equity funding solutions.
The London and Essex office are looking for professional individuals, who would be able to work on a self employed and commission only basis, to generate commercial finance leads.
What you will be doing
• Contacting SME businesses in the London, Essex and Thames Valley regions to establish if they have any requirement, either now or in the future, for a business loan or funding solution. This can be done however you wish, for example, attending networking events, cold calling, emailing, or visiting businesses in your local area.
• Accurately recording details of the business, including the decision makers name and contact details and their funding requirement, and gaining their commitment to receive a telephone call from our broker in order to discuss their needs further.
• We will provide marketing material etc. for you to carry out local campaigns.
• You will be paid £10 per qualified lead generated and 20% of anything that we earn from a lead that you generate. For example, if we find a £30k unsecured business loan for a client, we will earn around £[url removed, login to view] meaning you would earn £300 in commission on that deal just for finding the lead.
• You are able to work from home, with complete autonomy over how you go about the work, choosing whatever hours you wish. The more you put in the more you will get in return.
• For successful candidates who do the job well a full time salaried position will be considered in the future.
• No experience is necessary as all training will be provided, however, experience of B2B sales and a contact base of local businesses would be advantageous.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online