Document Linphone Desktop 3.10 Build and Deployment on Debian Jessie
This project was awarded to msteidley for $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
1. Document steps for me to properly build Linphone Desktop [url removed, login to view] including support for the G729 codec and other optional codecs and encryption options. The build will occur on a fresh-install Debian Jessie x64 VM (i.e. we need to install all dependencies)
2. Document steps for me to deploy the binary created in #1 working on another Debian Jessie x64 machine. This probably involves copying files and configuring libraries.
Success is defined as me being able to follow the steps and get Linphone Desktop with all codecs (including G729 and others) and have encryption options working on a fresh Debian Jessie install, then deploy the binary on a second machine and have the same working.
Browse Related Skills
- Fix PHP in WHM.
- Linux Bash script: compare files in directory and store them in TXT based DB
- Linux Server Administrator required to install and configure web server software (Apache & Nginx)
- create 2 additional columns in the existing openldap schema
- Install and configure lighttpd server for adult video script (all modules required)
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online