This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 CAD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 CAD / hour
Duration: January to December 2017. Opportunity to extend and/or convert to full time employment after one year internship depending on availability of open roles.
Hours: 25 hours – 40 hours per week.
Goals & Objectives
1. To gain experience in design, implementation, and evaluation of marketing programs.
2. To understand the marketing/promotion process and program delivery for corporate and network marketing.
3. To gain corporate experience in translating, reviewing and editing content in two languages for national and international projects.
4. To observe interpersonal and organizational dynamics.
1. To participate in routine department functions (i.e. staff meetings, etc.).
2. To participate in program planning meetings and follow-up assignments.
3. Review curriculum and materials used in marketing promotion programs.
4. To provide research and benchmarking in select marketing topic areas.
5. Assist in network marketing promotion delivery which includes: being part of Lyoness Business presentations.
6. Observe a corporate office operation.
7. Enhance written and verbal communication skills.
8. The opportunity to utilize two languages in a corporate setting and to assist with the preparation, review and completion of documents, presentations and projects in two languages.
9. Assist in program development.
10. To attend one professional meeting.
Marketing Intern skills
1. Language proficiency in both English and French
2. Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program
3. Strong creativity
4. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
5. Strong attention to detail
6. Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
7. Ability to multi-task and take initiative
8. Flexible work schedule
9. Hardworking and dedicated outlook
10. Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
11. Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
To be considered, your application must include the following:
• Cover Letter
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online