- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 38
We need a Nationwide app for Awesome Limo LLC.
[url removed, login to view] with logo design.
1. A limousine and Shuttle bus app for iPhone & Android, designed and built.
2. Be able to make reservations in advance with the fair estimate.
3. Be added on Apple store & Google Play.
4. Be able to see all incoming reservations and able to assign drivers for the transfers.
5. App should have 10 options:
* Eco Sedan (up to 3 PAX)
* Luxury Sedan (up to 3 PAX)
* Luxury SUV ( up to 6 PAX)
* Sedan Stretch Limo (up to 8 PAX)
* SUV Stretch Limo (up to 18 PAX)
* Sprinter Van ( up to 11,12,13,14,16 PAX)
* Minibus ( up to 24, 27, 37 PAX)
* Party Bus ( up to 30 PAX)
* Coach Bus ( up to 40, 50, 55 PAX)
* Classic Car (up to 2, 3, 4 PAX)
6. The user should be able to use his curent location / be able to put the pickup address.
7. The app should provide a fare estimate depending on the pickup and dropped of location and the type of car they choose.
8. The app should have the options to add:
* car seat
* extra stop
* airport gate meet & greet.
9. After the user agrees with the price they should be able to book it and make a 30% payment from the total amount. The card info should be saved to charge the remaining balance after the job is done.
10. After the job is done the app should send the Thank you Letter and ask them to rate the driver and lieve the comments on Yelp, Facebook, Google plus, etc..
11. On each page should be a chat icon, when the useer will be able to contact us right a way when they have some questions or concerns.
12. The app should have an option:
* Tour guide ( English, French, Chinese, etc..)
13. ALL THE CODING AND SERVERS BEING USED , SHOULD BE PROVIDED TO US.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online