We are looking for a seasoned Android Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade Mobile applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical HealthCare and Sports Applications. You will be responsible for Native Android Java/Java EE application development on a Cloud Platform actively engaging in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent degree.
· Proven hands-on Software Development experience for over 5 years
· Proven working experience in Native Android Java development
· Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Android, Mobile hybrid and cross platforms and Java EE platforms.
· Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
· Profound insight of Android Java and Mobile frameworks.
· Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
· Experience with unit test automation
· Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, and Codeship etc.
· Familiarity with Amazon Web Services Cloud Platform
· Familiarity with Front End Frameworks e.g. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]
· Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
· Familiarity with Security Protocols e.g. OpenID, OAuth etc.
· Multitasking ability with good communication and analytical skills
· Tech savvy, highly motivated, self-starter, team player
· Exposure to NoSQL Technologies such as Apache Cassandra and MongoDB.