Learn Arabic App - Phase 1
- Status Completed
- Budget $411 USD
- Total Bids 11
This application targets to teach users how to pronounce Arabian letters and reading it properly even without understanding the word meaning. By doing many practices and tests.
In this phase the developer need to complete the following:
1. In app purchase process + Restore purchases.
2. We have 6 units represented as cards in the application: 1st & 2nd are free for users, and the 3rd will cost the user $3 for now.
3. Rest of units will be added in Phase 2. But for now let's only work on first three unites/cards.
4. Sense of progress functionality should be completed.
5. animation transition should be added when user navigate from Cards view to the card details
6. The name of the application should be centralized. So changing it will be reflected in Splash screen and some other places.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online