I would like to add a number of customizations to CiviCRM to better take advantage of the spouse relationship:
1. When a contact makes a contribution, any other contact with a "spouse" relationship should receive a "soft credit" for that donation.
2. When filling out a Membership profile, allow users to create a second contact that has a "spouse" relationship with the original contact.
3. When registering for an Event, offer a select/Autocomplete option for a user to specify other contacts s/he has a relationship with as Participants.
Additional version information:
CiviCRM 4.2.7 running on Wordpress 3.5
2. (revised) When registering for a Membership, create additional screens for the registering user to add/create additional contacts that inherit the Membership. Users should be able to create one contact with a "Spouse" relationship and unlimited contacts with a "Child" relationship.
3. (clarified) When registering multiple participants for an Event, instead of filling out a Profile for each participant, the registering user should have the option of selecting/autocompleting one of the users that have a "spouse" or "child" relationship with them. Selecting one of these users would autopopulate the profile.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $595 for this job
Thanks for posting Iknoor Technology Pvt. Ltd. based in New Delhi, India is leading website designing and Internet marketing Firm from past 14 years. Please view our portfolio to check our work quality.