I am looking for a FULL TIME freelance website developer who has experience building perfect websites.
You must be able to provide a CV, email or online portfolio displaying all the projects you have developed with details describing each one.
We have a forthcoming project that will be ready for building approx 10th Feb.
You must excell at ALL of the following skills:
- XHTML & CSS
- Ajax / Jquery (maybe Prototype)
- Codeigniter framework or Laravel
- Ability to build a website from a Photoshop PSD
- Ability to build navigation menus
- Ability to get enquiry forms working (preferably using 'Swiftmailer')
- Ability to build modal windows
- Ability to build Parallax sites
- Ability to build Tooltips
- Understanding of server-side scripts including htaccess files
In addition I am looking for the following attributes:
- You work as a FULL TIME freelancer.
- You are excellent at communicating. We do not necessarily expect phone conversations, but regular access and good communication by email is essential.
- You are based in the UK.
- You are able to offer alternative technical suggestions/functionality if recommended.
- You know your way around Photoshop to slice designs/cut out images etc and understand various file formats (png, jpg etc)
- You are willing to clearly spec out and propose for a project over email, sometimes before the project is a guaranteed deal.
- You are reliable and able to organise workflow effectively and hit realistic deadlines.
- You will be able to provide support for websites that you have developed, importantly fixing technical problems that may arise, with urgent problems being corrected as an upmost priority.
- You are friendly and easy to work with.
I have regular projects that need building and therefore if you are hired, and the initial project is successful, there would be continual work for you.
Our average project build budget is about £150. Therefore we can pay you between £80 and £300 per project, depending on it's complexity. For large scale projects we would of course negotiate a larger payment.
If all the above suits please do get in touch.
You must also be able to turn a design into a responsive website. We cannot always produce all the screen layouts, in which case we are happy with a more standard way of building it (i.e. navigation ends up in a little tab that opens up etc). We can show examples to the successful applicant.
Please note - UK ONLY Freelancers!
34 freelancers are bidding on average £276 for this job
Apart from UK base, I follow all the requirements you have given. Please let me know if this is ok to you so I can send you my resume. Thanks & Regards, jimmy