Looking for a Java coder to create a Battleships game that can be submitted for marking as part of a university module. The game will require the following:
* The ability to play against the computer
* The player is able to place his her ships
* Players take it in turns to pinpoint the location of the other player(AI’s) battleships
* The game informs the player when all ships (player or opponents) have been destroyed.
* The basic use of sounds
* The ability to keep track of high scores for players of the game.
* The use of coloured / animated explosions
* Clearly coded with a consistent and relevant naming convention for controls and variables
The game will need to be developed under a tight schedule of 5 days or less. There is no room for negotiation on this part.
Full information on the project can be found in the attached PDF file.