Firstly, I will not even consider bids over $800, although expect to pay around $500.
The bidder will need experience with the Betfair API.
This is a fairly simple bot that should be able to run on a web server 24/7 or possibly a home computer, but will have to Mac compatible if so.
This is a simple bot that will do the following:
* Each day will go to a football stats site (this will be explained in more detail for the winning bidder) and gather data. This is an HTML site, so will need to be able to parse the results.
* The software will then be able to check the stats against a set of customisable requirements (this will be explained in more detail for the winning bidder).
* Any football games that meet the requirements will be checked against the in-play coupon on Betfair for that day.
* Note that sometimes the stats site and betfair don't always display the team names exactly the same, so there will need to be a system to work out if it is the correct game.
e.g. Port Talbot vs Neath Athletic on the stats site and Port Talbot v Neath on betfair. Or Saint Johnstone Inverness on the stats site and St Johnstone v Inverness CT on betfair.
* Then for all the games which match the stats and are going in-play, the bot will have to monitor a live scores feed on http://www.scorespro.com.
* If any of the monitored games trigger an event (this will be explained in more detail for the winning bidder) then the bots will place a lay bet for 10% of the money in the betfair account at a value of 1.25. After either a specific period of time or after another event (this will be explained in more detail for the winning bidder) the bot will then place a back bet at the current price such that the software greens up at the same time a closing the trade.
* The bot should be able to keep a log of all it does and be able to run in a test mode such that it does all the above, but doesn't actually place any bets so i can test new variations of the rules.