This project will have the coder add a paypal subscription button at [url removed, login to view] for account registration and then have the subscription automatically deduct subscription fees monthly until stopped by registrant.
Before submitting bid please understand each of the steps involved in the project (see at bottom on requirement specs)
To consider the project a success the programmer will need to complete the following steps:
1) putting a button on the homepage (I can make one up)
2) click on the button and it takes you to a new page where it asks to create an account with a new username and pw. Doing so forces a system check to make sure no dupes of that name, etc.
3) it asks for an email to confirm and his paypal id so that the system automatically debits $5 every month until and unless the user stops the payment or paypal informs user has no money to cover the subscription.
4) The form takes all the data and verifies by charging the first $5 and then sends an email to user stating the account is active
5) There are at present two types of accounts: a normal user and an admin user which allows for deleting records and re-categorizing them. The system is to give out the normal user access account only.
6) When user signs on for the first time there will be a new link Account where he can cancel membership. If the user cancels it?€™s important that we credit for the remainder of his month so that if he signed up on the 11th and cancels on the 12th he still has access til the following 11th. After this time he can still log in but is unable to get to the database, only to the account and change password links giving him the option of renewing or providing new paypal info
7) In this Account link we can also have an option for creating a message that gets sent to me, the site owner, in case the user has a problem or whatever reason he wants to get a hold of me. You can call this link ?€œEmail Ras?€ as the users will know who I am (it?€™s a small world this ancient coin business!)
8) On the home page there also has to be a ?€œforgot password/username?€ type link. You have a tiny form asking for their email, system does a check and if a match is found it emails the login info to that email address and tells user to check his inbox
9) Now, on the admin side of things I need a control panel so I can reset a user?€™s password. I don?€™t need to know what their old pw was, just the ability to choose a new password and their email address so I can let them get back in.