REPOSTING - I need an application to scan/detect Bluetooth devices within the vicinity, and broadcast information (such as text, audio, video, images etc) to those detected devices.
The application must:
- Search for active Bluetooth devices at regular intervals. The interval (e.g. every 30 seconds) should be specified via an admin panel that my client can login to
- Establish a connection and offer content to each device discovered. If the devices user declines the connection/offer, the device must be held in a ‘blocked-user’ list for an interval that can be specified in the admin panel by my client (e.g. the user does not receive the same broadcast within the same 30 minutes period)
- Maintain a list of devices that have received the content. This is to avoid sending duplicate contents to the same device. My client should be able to specify how long a device will remain in this list before being a target again
- Have the facility to define contents (text, images etc) with associated delivery options. Delivery options should include "start/end date/time", "regular activation at certain times (i.e. daily between 12:00 and 14:00)" and "expiry of content" – in other words, a playlist/scheduled program list
- Content entry forms for text – media such as images, video and audio should be uploaded into a directory on the server
- Provide for having more than one content available/active at any one time. In this case, random available content could be sent to each discovered Bluetooth device
- Multiple Profiles – keeping a loadable record of content playlists/program schedules. For example, many playlists/program schedules would be kept under a profile
- Provide a window for viewing traffic/activities. This would be used to verify that the system is functional and it is actually discovering devices, establishing links and sending content. Of course, this would also be used for troubleshooting when needed
- The application must be able to repel incoming objects without affecting out-going content
- Transmission log - keep a log of successful pushes of content for statistical analysis and the end of day/month (from web logs)
The entire application will run on a server, and can be accessed via a web admin panel. The application must allow nominated Bluetooth hardware to be connected to it.
Please submit your bid/proposals, together with comments regarding the configuration of specific hardware such as access servers, into networks, piconets, scatternets etc
14 freelancers are bidding on average $1291 for this job
We are a web development group based in the Philippines. I am confident we can do the job the best way possible. Please read my pm and account details for more info.